Tuesday, August 28, 2012

G.I. Stanley goes to Korea!

G.I. Stanley and Kevin outside of their room on Camp Red Cloud
 One of the reason we resurrected this blog is because G.I. Stanley and his good buddy Kevin recently headed off on a one year unaccompanied assignment to Korea while the rest of The Albrecht Squad stayed behind in MO.  Just like before we wanted to make sure to share the experience with many of our friends and so we will chronicle the adventures of G.I. Stanley in the "Land of the Morning Calm".  We hope you'll join us on this wonderful adventure.
In the picture above G.I. Stanley shows the incoming rain they were receiving from Typhoon Bolaven.  On the camp that they reside they got some wind and lots of rain and thankfully no real damage.  Other areas of South Korea weren't so lucky.  We are glad that G.I. Stanley and Kevin and the many other Troops in Korea are safe!

Until Next Time!
안녕히가세요 (annyeonghi gaseyo)

No comments: